Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hanging out....

So lately I have been quite busy and that is mostly a good think I think. I have been busy making & packing wholesale orders, etsy orders and preparing for the Holiday season. Lucky me, I will be traveling to Londen and Paris to sell my work there this december. In londen I will be at the Shop Up event organised by the lovely ladies from Babyccino and in Paris I'll be at the lovely Hotel Boheme a lovely handmade market in the hart of Paris. 

Here are some of the winter outfits I made for dolls I will be selling in Londen and Paris, my little helper and stylist Mila helped me designing these outfits, I had so much fun working on these with her, she has a great sence of style I think!

3 comments:

welliewalks said...

these are simply gorgeous! hope some will be available in your online shop as well! wish we still lived in london, so i could see you there! :)

confetti lab said...

Wat zien de dames er mooi uit! Geweldig!

lillalotta said...

Ik vind ze toch wel heel erg geweldig hoor!